" The Lord has done great things for us, whereof we are glad." Psalms 126:3




Monday, July 9, 2012

Peek-a-boo! The peek of the week!

I see you! Just a note - I only stand up with help!
Daddy and Mommy  like to play! 


Uh oh! Now I'm slipping down! 

Not asleep yet! Every once in a while, Ruthanne will
lay her head on her high chair. Sometimes it will be in the
morning even, when she has had plenty of sleep! She must
find it a nice way to wait for food! 

She also likes to play peek-a-boo! 

Peek-a-boo! I see you all! 

She found one last crumb on her tray!

Should I lick Mommy's bowl too? 

Waking up! Don't mind my hair! I also have some teeth
coming in up on top! Hurray! 

Hi! I like to wave now! 


My thumb's home-sweet-home! 

Smile! Mommy has me on camera! 

Morning exercises!

All pictured out! Ready to crash! 

No comments:

Post a Comment