" The Lord has done great things for us, whereof we are glad." Psalms 126:3




Monday, August 6, 2012

Fine Dining!

While Lydia was in NC, the Russ family from our church had us
over for the Sunday afternoon. We had a lot of fun, food, and
fellowship. Of course, Ruthanne provided some laughs! 

This picture is out of order, but she ate it all! She was served
her sweet potatoes on a silver platter with a cute silver
rabbit spoon! Keep looking! 

zl
While waiting for dessert, Dr. Russ watched Ruthanne play
with puzzles on the floor! 

Would you like to do the puzzle with me while I wait for my dinner?

What do I do with these, Auntie Lydia?

I'll show you! 

Talking to the pieces helps! She is telling them where to go! 

Can't I eat them and put them in my mouth, like
everything else?

Dinner is served on a silver plate! Fancy! What is
more amazing - she ate the whole sweet potato
that Mommy brought! 


No comments:

Post a Comment