" The Lord has done great things for us, whereof we are glad." Psalms 126:3




Sunday, November 11, 2012

Our weekly activities!

Trying to fill Daddy's shoes! 

Take a BIG step!



Big shoes for a little girl! 

I fit better in the box! 

Shopping is too much for me! Mommy tired me out! 

I do better after a long night's rest! All smiles! 


Are you looking at me? Cheese! 

Good morning faces! 


My new carseat when baby brother comes! 

I climbed in by myself! This is fun! 

Daddy set me up in a big girl's chair! 

Wow! Daddy's school has some nice fruit! We
are in the school student center! 

This pear is a little hard! 

Ruthanne's new adventures after waking up!
She enjoys standing up in her crib all by herself and
exploring! She found her music box! 




Yum! A variety of toys to play with! 

Ruthanne has fun while Mommy bakes! 

Ruthanne "bakes" a mess! 

1 comment: